Choosing A Meter Operator

Appointing a Meter Operator (MOP) should be the first thing you do after agreeing a half hourly contract. If you’re unsure as to whether you have a half-hourly meter you can email me and I’ll find out for you.

You need to have a MOP in place, which would look after the meters maintenance and sending all the usage data over to your current supplier.

I’ve compiled a list of some MOP’s, I’d advise you to have a shop around, call them and ask for a quote and say you’re just shopping around. Sometimes the difference in price between two MOP’s can be over £2000. You shop around for your electricity and gas unit rates, stressing over £200 difference between two suppliers, so please do the same for your MOP.


Phone: 02476 187390


Dave Siggers – CVA Metering / Half Hourly SVA
Phone: 020 8298 8174

IMServ Europe

Commercial Matters – For all new commercial enquiries regarding electricity, gas, water and energy management
Phone: 01908 257709

Morrison Data Services (formerly G4S)

General Enquires
Phone: 0191 201 3500